Monday, November 5, 2012

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 11/5/12


Question of the Week:

What do your friends and family think of your blog?

Emily's answer: For a long time I kept my blog hidden from my friends just because I started it when I was 16 and I was worried people from my school would be cruel so Massachusetts Mask was kind of like my secret life! I still haven't told any of my friends now that I've graduated probably because it's just never come up in a conversation, but everyone at my work knows about it (actually helped me get the job)! My mom was with my blog from the start, I told her the day I started making posts and she's always been encouraging.

This Week's Links:


Beauty & Baggage- talks about her favourite October products and her Halloween costume.

Fashionable Heart- shares some wardrobe organizing tips!

Massachusetts Mask- is putting price vs. quality to the test with NYC's Sunny Bronzer!

Norwegian Elephant- taking a trip down the memory lane with a brand new phone case!

What do your friends and family think of your blog (if you have one)?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...