So in October I've really been toning down my makeup, going down the more natural route. I've been sticking to matte or at least satin shadows on my eyes, light pink cheeks, and browny-pink lips. I was kinda digging it while this little natural kick lasted, but now I'm so incredibly ready to bust out the glittery eyes and red lips for the holidays!
1. Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.50)- Every year I try to sneak in as much time as possible where I can wear the entire Twisted Peppermint line because it's such a limited window (I refuse to be the crazy girl walking around smelling like minty goodness in the middle of July) so I started extra early! The packaging is a bit different this year just as an f.y.i. in case you're trying to find it.
2. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural ($6.99)- This is actually a product I bought in a haul I will hopefully be posting soon (I have too many that need to go up, shopaholics anonymous?). Usually I'm all about the brighter than the sun blushes, but the NYX Natural Rouge Cream Blush just gives such a subtle flush, and the cream formula blends in like a second skin.
3. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny ($2.99)- Sunny is my latest review, and has been such a life saver with winter approaching since I'm getting paler and paler by the day!
4. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Blush ($6.00-9.00)- This color is the most gorgeous rosy brown, y perfect your-lips-but-better-shade (so glad I can finally say I've found a color like that)! I find myself grabbing this before work all the time, feels like a lip balm but looks amazing.
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre ($6.99)- Another item from my upcoming haul, I freaked out when I actually saw this color for the first time when it came in the mail. I thought it was this hideous peach brown shade that would look scary on me, but comes off like a nude lip instead.
6. MAC Groundwork Paint Pot ($18.50)- Groundwork looks like a matte brown color at first glance, but it's actually a taupe shade with a satin finish. This is one Paint Pot in my collection I've never been a huge fan of, but I've loved wearing it all over the lid with plain old black shadow smudged on the lashline.
7. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in The Real Teal ($2.59)- From a recent NOTD post, something about this blue has had me painting my nails with it again and again!
What were your favorites in October?