Monday, November 19, 2012

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 11/19/12


Question of the Week:

What's your least expensive beauty item, and is it any good?

Emily's answer: I have a ton of products that are inexpensive in my collection, probably the cheapest ones I own are Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios! They're $2.99 but I always buy them on sale so they are even cheaper, if you can believe that! I really love how soft the shadows are, they certainly don't lack in pigmentation, and come in every color you could ever need. I would certainly pay a lot more for the quality of those shadows!

This Week's Links:

Affairs Magazine- Michelle is mixing more Lush cocktails this week!

Beauty & Baggage- might have been swayed by St Tropez fake tan.

Fashionable Heart- shares what is in her purse!

Massachusetts Mask- talks about the hit or miss quality of MAC Blushes and shows her collection!

Norwegian Elephan- finds a pretty nice way to tame her fluffy 'do!

What's your least expensive beauty item, and is it any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...