Sunday, November 4, 2012

Drugstore.com Haul!


If you guys remember a week or two ago Drugstore.com was having a sale where their beauty department was 40% off, and you best believe I took advantage of that!

Eyes
 
1. Lumene Sensitive Touch Gentle Eye Makeup Remover ($5.99)- My eye area is so sensitive lately with the cold weather so I need something more gentle than a wipe to get my makeup off.

 2. Nivea Visage Gentle Eye Makeup Remover ($7.99)- Just another option in case the Lumene formula doesn't work out, you can never have too much eye makeup remover!

3. Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black ($7.99)- I don't mention liquid liner much on my blog because it's just never worked out for me, I can never seem to actually get it close enough to my lash line. We'll see if this changes that!
 
4. Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown ($5.69)- Recently I've been having a struggle with my brows because everything has too much red in it, which sadly so does this Light Brown shade.

5. Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara for Lash and Brow ($5.99)- Not a necessity at the moment since I still have a brow gel that's half full, but I know I'll need this sometime in the future.

Face

1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Neutralizer ($9.99)- I've been dying to try this concealer since it's been getting fabulous reviews online and my current under eye concealer is on it's last leg.

Lips

1. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Red Velvet ($7.49)- Probably one of the most talked about shades in the Lip Butters, of course I had to add this baby to my collection for the fall and winter.

 2. Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Peony ($7.49)-Out of all my glosses you would think I'd have a light pink shade, but nope! So I grabbed one of the ColorBurst shades which actually turned out to be very shimmery, not what I was looking for but still gorgeous none the less.

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pearl Plum ($6.99)- My addiction to Revlon lip products is so out of control, but a plummy lip is a winter essential so how could I say no when it's 40% off?

4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Firecracker ($6.99)- This is such an odd shade, it's like a jelly formula that looks red in the tube but its florescent orange on the lips.

 5. Black Radiance Moisturizing Lip Stain in Rich Cranberry ($2.99)- Black Radiance is a brand I've heard so much about but don't have access to in my area so I grabbed this product hoping it would be similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.

 Did you grab anything from the sale?

 L-R: Red Velvet, Pearl Plum, Firecracker, Peony, Rich Cranberry

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the age rewind concealer too, hope it works well for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh drugstore.com, why don't you ship here? Love the look of the Revlon glosses :)
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because online stores love to torture international people ;)

      Delete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...