Saturday, October 23, 2010

All Cosmetics Wholesale Haul

 
Welcome to All Cosmetics Wholesale. All Cosmetics Wholesale specializes in providing discount, high end cosmetics at wholesale and below wholesale pricing. As well as rare and hard to find items. The products we provide are brand new, fresh and AUTHENTIC. Specializing in brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Bare Escentuals, Smashbox, Clinique and many, many more. Many of our items are shelf pull items therefore there could be some shop ware on the packaging. This will never directly affect the actual product itself.

Our products change daily so please check back often for the newest selection!

We hope you enjoy your shopping!

ACW is not affiliated with any cosmetic company. All company or product names used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

I'm so excited that today my order from All Cosmetics Wholesale came in! I didn't order that much stuff, but on what I did get, I saved a ton of money. The link to the website is here and I would recommend looking there for some stuff you want, because it's generally cheaper than getting it from the drugstore or higher end stores! So here's what I got:

-Benetint by Benefit mini
I've been dying to get the full sized one, but I just can't justify spending $28 for a bottle when I'm not sure whether I'll like it or not. So I saw this, and it was only $5.99. If I like it I'll get the full size and I'll have a mini for my purse, if not, oh well at least I didn't waste $28.






-L'oreal Hip Jelly Balm Trio in Plush, Savory, and Luscious
I really wanted these because from online pictures they didn't seem to have any shimmer, which I despise in lip glosses. All Cosmetics Wholesale has a pack of the three mentioned above for $8.99, and I've heard that's the price of one, saving me $18.







-Rocket City all over color in Solar Slammin, Moon Groovin, and Cosmic Crusin
I wasn't planning on getting these because I wouldn't use them for anything other than eyeshadow, and I don't even where eyeshadow often, but the colors are so gorgeous that I had to (plus each one was only $1.99). I was kinda disappointed when I opened my package to find out how small these are, but it's fine because I'll probably never use the entire thing anyway.







Review of All Cosmetics Wholesale:
I came across this site when I was looking for some discounted MAC makeup (yeah I know, bad idea)! They have a ton of high-end and drugstore brands to look through, and they update their stock frequently. I'm not sure if I'll order from them again, just because with all the savings you make, they gouge you with the cost of shipping (standard is $8.50)! But I guess I still saved $9.50 on the L'oreal Jelly Balms, so not a total loss. Also, on some of the products I got, they didn't put a label? My Plush L'oreal Jelly Balm didn't come with the label sticker telling you what color it is, and my Rocket City all over color in Cosmic Crusin didn't come in a little box, but the others did. Not a big deal, but it's just a little annoying because I like to store my stuff in the original box! So hopefully you check them out and find some good deals of your own (just make sure you still save money including the cost of shipping)!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I am going to order a couple of things off of it... i really wanted to try the rocket city all over colors, but i wasn't sure what they were. How do you like them? Do they work well as blushes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MakeupSparkle To be honest I haven't used the Rocket City colors at all (partly because I don't want to mess it up!They look so beautiful) But I did swatch it once (I don't remember what color)
    It was really sparkley so it probably wouldn't come across great at blush.
    You should just get one and if you like it grab the rest! Besides, it's only $2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MakeupSparkle You know I just decided I'm going to be using the Rocket City all over colors for a Thanksgiving look, so I'll be sure to post pictures and you can see what they look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! I definitely will be looking forward to that! I was on there site today and saw some Stila stuff that was so inexpensive! I think im going to ask for an online gift card so i can buy off their site

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MakeupSparkle That sounds like a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...