Saturday, October 23, 2010

Clinique Brow Shaper


I'm not one to be really interested in eyebrow products just because mine are generally full and shapely, so I don't see the point. But one day while shaping my brows with a buzzy razor thing, my hand slipped and it just wasn't a pretty scene. So I had to get something to fill in my eyebrow until it had time to grow back. I found Clinique's Brow Shaper at Sephora, and it was reasonably cheap, so I went ahead with that one. Since it's the only brow shaper I've ever had, I don't have anything to compare it to, but I really love this product.

Pros: In the 8th grade we were forced into taking swimming, and this brow shaper would last the entire session in the pool. It stays in place all day without needing to reapply. My hair is naturally dark brown, but I bought the Soft Brown color and it blends really well to look natural, unlike the pencils which you can clearly tell when someone uses. The little angled applicator that comes with it is really nice, it makes getting the arches easier. The packaging is useful as well, it fits into any bag, and I love how you can just slide it open.

Cons: I had my Clinique Brow Shaper for about two years before the applicator broke, and now it's a pain to use because I don't have a portable brush. Also you need to swipe a brush into the product multiple times to pick it up, otherwise you really don't get enough on it for your brow.

I recommend this product to anyone whose looking for a nice natural looking brow.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds like such a great product! ill need to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MakeupSparkle Let me know if you like it as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...