Saturday, October 23, 2010

L'oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup




True Match™ Super-Blendable Makeup shades are now cleaner, truer and even more natural. With the new patented color technology, True Match Makeup precisely matches your skin's tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore clogging fillers, so all you see if beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected, and healthy.

Finish: Natural
SPF: 17
Coverage: Light to Medium
Skin Type: For all skin types. Oil-free.

Available in 24 skin-true shades.

 Science Behind the Beauty
Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology to precisely collaborate color. Micro-fine optical pearls diffuse skin's imperfections while moisturizing Glycerin, Vitamin B, and Vitamin E nourish your skin.
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Non-Acnegenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Oil-Free


I had such high hopes for this foundation since I've heard so many positive reviews about it. I went to Wal-Mart to pick out my perfect shade, and spent 20 minutes doing so with my mom so I'd have a second opinion. We found my color, W3 Nude Beige. I used it before school the next day, only to be mortified when everyone kept telling me my face looked orange.



Pros: This foundation is super blendable and works well over concealer.

Cons: I know I have an exact match shade, but this foundation looks different in my schools fluorescent lights than my lights at home. I look like I belong on The Jersey Shore, because for some reason this color makes my skin really orange-y! From looking at the bottle, I can also see that the foundation itself has little specks of glitter in it, which is irritating, I want my foundation to be completely matte!

So I wouldn't recommend this product if your match is W3 Nude Beige, but maybe it works better for other skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...