Monday, July 9, 2012

Nail Polish Haul


Sinful Colors
"What's Your Name"
This is such a dark color that you honestly can't really tell if its blue or green in the bottle. On your nails its a black jelly polish with a teal colored shimmer. I'm honestly not too sure why I even gave this color a second look, its not that flattering and certainly not a summer color!


Sinful Colors
"Ciao Bella"
Again, I don't know what is with me buying nail polish that is completely out of season! And not to mention this is a color I don't usually go for, navy blues are not my thing.

Sinful Colors
"Verbena"
Now this is more appropriate for July! A beautiful pastel yellow that's very sheer (would be better to put this over a coat of white polish).


Sinful Colors
"Unicorn"
This color is one that I would wear all year round! Its a flat cream purple that isn't very opaque which is surprising since its not such a light color like Verbena. I keep buying Sinful Colors because, well for one they're cheap, but I guess I'm just trying to find one I actually like! I hear a lot of hype about them and I'm just waiting for a color to perform well.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color
"Coral Reef"
I've actually already reviewed this polish here!


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color
"Golden-I"
Drop what you're doing right this second, get in your car, and run down the polish isle of your drugstores. This color by Sally Hansen is too stunning for words! One of the reasons I buy so many of the Xtreme Wear Nail Colors is because the shimmers are exceptionally great in terms of opacity and wear time. This color isn't quite rose gold, but isn't quite plain gold. It looks phenomenal with a tan and can transition you nicely between the seasons. Not sorry at all I bought this!




4 comments:

  1. I've been buying out of season colors. I notice I tend to do that all the time. I get antsy to buy and wear them since I want the next season to come lol. Though all those colors are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've been wanting to wear deep berry and grey colors lately. I think I'm kinda over the whole summer and neon trends ;)

      Delete
  2. I love Sinful polishes! I just picked up Winterberry, a fall color. I love neon and brights but even in this hot weather I need a change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much about Winterberry, I want it so bad but its always sold out at my local stores!

      xx

      Delete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...