Monday, February 11, 2013

My Revlon Lip Product Collection: Super Lustrous Matte Lipsticks


Being the little makeup hoarder that I am, I've noticed that Revlon seems to dominate my lip products!

 I thought it'd be helpful to start "collection" posts where I swatch through the ones that I own since I probably have more than is recommended ;)

So today I'm showing my Super Lustrous Matte Lipsticks, of which I have two called Pink About It and Strawberry Suede.


I'm not the biggest fan of matte lipsticks in general because we all know they can be drying, but Revlon knows how to do matte the right way! These don't have a heavy, almost cracking feeling to them. They aren't moisturizing but definitely don't leave my lips parched throughout the day.

Pink About It is a beautiful medium yellow based pink that's a classic Spring/Summer shade and surprisingly easy to wear because sometimes pink lip shades can look a little funky on me!

Strawberry Suede is one of the most gorgeous red shades that pulls a bit pink in comparison to other true reds. I don't break out a red lip very often but when I do I grab this one, it brings such a brightness to your entire face!

L to R: Pink About It, Strawberry Suede

Have you guys ever tried the Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipsticks?

4 comments:

  1. I love Strawberry Suede - cannot find it anywhere here though!
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look very good, makes me want to go buy one and try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo these look lovely! I love these lipsticks and already have a few of them. Might be investing in some more by the looks of things though! xxo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...