Monday, January 28, 2013

Holiday Bargains


One of the best part of the holidays that many people forget about are the sales that happen afterwards!

Recently on a little trip to Christopher & Banks I came across two of the cutest pair of earrings in the 50% off bin.

They were originally $12.95 each but I only paid $5.00 a pair, which is an absolute steal!

I can still wear these earrings now that it's winter because they aren't too Christmas related and I'm very impressed with the quality, most earrings I buy make my ears hurt a bit from the metal but so far no issues with these.

So keep your eyes peeled when you're out shopping because you never know what little deals you're going to come across!
 

1 comment:

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...