Monday, January 21, 2013

Around the World in 80 Eyeshadows: Weekly Round-Up 1/21/13


Question of the Week:

What are your favorite lip balms to keep your lips protected during winter?

 Emily's answer: Any type of all purpose salve is what I stick do during the cold months, I even did a post last month about my obsession with them (I've even accumulated more since then)! It's just the easiest way to get my lips to stock cracking and if any other areas on my skin are feeling dry I can pop it on there too!

This Week's Links:

Affairs Magazine- is reflecting on her best looks with Kiss My Sass Cosmetics.

Beauty & Baggage- finds a pretty springtime pink in Illamasqua's Androgen.

 Fashionable Heart- got her Sephora Boxing Day goodies in the mail!

Massachusetts Mask- is less than impressed with one of Revlon's Nail Enamels!

Norwegian Elephant- still out, unfortunately!

What are your favorite lip balms to keep your lips protected during winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...