Friday, July 1, 2011

got2b Glossy Anti-Frizz Shine Serum

 
Description
  • Add brilliant shine
  • Beat the frizzies and control flyaways with an alcohol free serum loaded with conditioning agents.
  • Formulated with a UV absorber
  • Glossy provides normal, dry, coarse, or chemically treated hair with a high gloss, super sheen.
 
 Directions
 
 On wet hair, apply a small amount to palms of hands and work through hair from roots to ends. To control flyaways on dry hair, apply a small amount to finger tips and work through hair, concentrating on the ends.
 
Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane , Cyclotetrasiloxane , Dimethicone , Dimethiconol , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Panthenol , Pyridoxine Dipalmitate , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) , Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) , Aqua (Water) , Parfum (Fragrance) , Limonene

Pros: This smells absolutely amazing! It's a mixture of different citrus-y scents like orange and something tangy, such as grapefruit, with a little bit of a sweet note added in there. But don't worry if those types of fragrances aren't your cup of tea, the scent fades to nothing noticeable. If you put this serum in your wet or damp hair, it deffinately helps control the frizz throughout the day. The squeeze-y design bottle is great so you can control the amount of serum you dispence. Because you only need a small amount when applying this to your hair and the amount of product you actually get in the bottle, this will definitely last you a lifetime!

Cons: You have to be really, really careful not to use too much of this serum in your hair, otherwise you will wind up with a greasy mess even if you only applied this to the ends of your hair! I made that mistake the first time I put this in my hair, and even though it was wet, I could tell it looked like I hadn't showered in days when it dryed. No matter how little you use, you'll need to wash your hands after because this product is so stickey! I don't think this serum would suite wavy or possibly curly hair since it has a tendency to weigh your hair down. When I tired to straighten my hair after putting this in and air drying, my straightner was left with a rank sticky film on it, which required some scrubbing to remove! The product is supposed to add shine, but I don't know if their idea of shine is greasy-ness? Because that's only when I see any noticeable difference in how shine-y my hair looks.

Overall: There's too much guess work with got2b Glossy Anti-Frizz Shine Serum, I never know when I use it if I'll end up putting too much in and need to re-wash my hair.
I wish I hadn't purchased this, as I never want to put it in my hair again, but there's so much product left that it's such a waste!

4 comments:

  1. I just bought this a few days ago and i barley used any on the ends of my hair and it is so greasy!! i'm trying to give it a third chance being very careful but who knows!
    *I don't recommend this product.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you putting it in wet or dry hair? I find the only way I can get this to work is if I put it in when my hair is dry!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I just bought this today, because the Special FX Silk drops in a BIG NO -NO for me !! :( I was hoping this product would be better - but who knows. Maybe I should have gotten the Brazilian line instead do you think ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I've never tried Special FX Silk Drops, but you should try the Organix Argan Oil spray, it does wonders for my hair!
      xx

      Delete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...