I found such a good drugstore deal this week that I couldn't resist sharing it! Anyone who's ever browsed the drugstore makeup isle knows that Physicians Formula is one of the most expensive brands. I always pass it up because let's face it, who wants to pay up to $14.99 for something at the drugstore, I mean that's more than a MAC eyeshadow!
But I have the solution: get all your heart desires of Physicians Formula for $3.00 and under!
CVS is currently having an in-store sale from 5/15-5/21 that gives anyone with a CVS card $6 off of any Physicians Formula foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, or concealer.
Now that's an in-store deal, so you can combine it with this darling coupon, which gives you $5.00 off any Physicians Formula product, and the limit is one coupon per item purchased, so you can use one on every Physicians Formula item you buy!
If you've done the math, that's $11.00 off any foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, or concealer! Most of Physicians Formula's blushes and powders are only $11.99, so how much are you paying? Only $1.00! And their concealers are only up to $8.00, so you will get those for free!
Here's my Physicians Formula haul (so far, I'm going to back to get more!) from CVS and the price I paid for each item!
|Please excuse the poor picture quality!|
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush in "Blushing Berry"
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Blush in "Rosy Glow"
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in "Beige Pearl"
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush in "Blushing Rose"
- Physicians Formula Les Botaniques Botanical Bronzer in "Sunny Buddy"
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Concealer in "Green/Light/Pink Trio"
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Concealer in "Yellow/Light/Pink Trio"